Identifying, analyzing and managing stakeholder relationships are critical for today’s business professionals. Develop skills to identify key internal and external individuals or groups and discover tools to help you organize stakeholder data in a systematic and sustainable format. Conduct stakeholder analysis and create a stakeholder management plan that supports engagement activities and metrics that define success. Explore the lifecycle of stakeholder involvement in organizational activities, including techniques to help identify influencers and decision-makers and various tools for organizing stakeholder data.
Curriculum topics include:
- What is Stakeholder Relationship Management?
- The Stakeholder Relationship Lifecycle
- Who are Your Stakeholders?
- Identification Techniques
- Key Tools for Stakeholder Organization
- Analyzing Stakeholders
- Determining Stakeholder Motivations
- Developing a Stakeholder Management Plan
- Engaging Stakeholders with a Value Proposition
- Maintaining Engagement
- Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Stakeholders
Earn 24 CDUs/24 PDUs
Note: Fundamentals of Business Analysis (II850) is recommended.
This course can be applied to the UBC Certificate in Business Analysis.
The format of this course is 100% online. Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.