As a Product Manager, Project Manager, or Business Analyst, do you know how to work with an Agile software development team to deliver what your customers want, when they want it? This course introduces how the Product Owner fits into the overall Scrum framework, why your role as Product Owner is critical, and what are the essential tools needed to be successful.
- Define and demonstrate the role of the Product Owner in an Agile context.
- Explain Agile concepts and create artefacts such as personas, business visions, success indicators, business canvases, product backlogs and user stories.
- Translate your vision into a product roadmap, with requirements and features prioritized by your stakeholders.
- Build an incremental release plan that delivers a Minimum Viable Product.
- Show how to prioritize competing requirements in a large, complex product.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Feb 20 - Mar 10, 2024 | Live Online | $995
Feb 20, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Saturday Feb 24, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Saturday Mar 2, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.