Embarking on an agile transformation or looking to learn about the different agile methodologies used today? This course introduces the lean and agile principles on which iterative and incremental software development is based and is being adopted across many industries. Discover how Scrum and Kanban, two distinct agile frameworks, differ from the traditional product development lifecycle and when to use each methodology.
- Describe and present the business case for adopting an Agile framework.
- Define agile roles, their responsibilities, and how they work together to deliver products more effectively.
- Describe the four cornerstones of agile project delivery.
- Understand the relationship between Lean, Agile, and Scrum.
- Describe the core practices of Scrum, an iterative Agile method and Kanban.
- Apply common concepts including empirical process control, work in progress, and flow.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Oct 13 - Nov 5, 2023 | Blended | $995
Mandatory In Person Sessions
- Fri Oct 27, 9am-5pm (PT)
- Sat Oct 28 9am-5pm (PT)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate