Guide your Team to Success
Taught by the only Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) in Canada, our 2-day Live Online course offers an intensive, highly interactive introduction to the principles and practices of Agile and the Scrum framework using a Scrum Lego City simulation. This simulation provides vivid and memorable experiences that tightly mirror new teams experience when adopting Scrum in real life.
Secure the knowledge needed to write the Certified ScrumMaster exam and upon satisfactory completion of our course and passing the online exam, you will be awarded the Certified ScrumMaster credential from Scrum Alliance.
Our course is delivered in partnership with IncrementOne .
- Define the Scrum roles, ceremonies, and artefacts and how they work together.
- Describe each Scrum role, what they manage and how they are measured.
- Create a Definition of Done for an agile team.
- Participate in each Scrum ceremony/meeting while building a real product.
- Identify how the Scrum Master guides the team to continuously improve and apply these techniques with your agile team.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Jul 25 - 26, 2022Live Online
Sep 12 - 13, 2022Live Online
Nov 7 - 8, 2022Live Online
Jul 25 - 26, 2022 | Live Online | $1,495
Jul 25, 2022
Thursday & Friday, 7am-3pm (PT)
Sep 12 - 13, 2022 | Live Online | $1,495
Sep 12, 2022
Monday & Tuesday, 9am-5pm (PT)
Nov 7 - 8, 2022 | Live Online | $1,495
Nov 7, 2022
Monday & Tuesday, 7am-3pm (PT)