Guide your Team to Success
Taught by the only Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) in Canada, our 2-day Live Online course offers an intensive, highly interactive introduction to the principles and practices of Agile and the Scrum framework using a Scrum Lego City simulation. This simulation provides vivid and memorable experiences that tightly mirror new teams experience when adopting Scrum in real life.
Secure the knowledge needed to write the Certified ScrumMaster exam. Participants receive the Certified ScrumMaster credential from the Scrum Alliance upon completion of the course and passing an online exam, as required by the Scrum Alliance. Participants will have two attempts or 90 days after they receive their welcome email to pass the test at no additional cost. The initial exam fee and a 2 year Scrum Alliance membership fee are included as part of the course fee.
Our course is delivered in partnership with IncrementOne .
- Define the Scrum roles, ceremonies, and artefacts and how they work together.
- Describe each Scrum role, what they manage and how they are measured.
- Create a Definition of Done for an agile team.
- Participate in each Scrum ceremony/meeting while building a real product.
- Identify how the Scrum Master guides the team to continuously improve and apply these techniques with your agile team.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Nov 7 - 8, 2022 | Live Online | $1,495
Nov 7, 2022
Monday & Tuesday, 7am-3pm (PT)
Limited seats remain.
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate