Take on the challenge of a project that needs professional help! Built around a case study, this course places you in the role of a newly hired Project Manager who has been brought in to rescue a project that is already in trouble. Drawing on themes from prior courses, this capstone course is a platform for you to apply project management principles to people, processes, leadership, and business strategy to make a real project a success.
- Identify critical issues within a project, develop a recovery plan, and map out a strategy to get a project back ‘on track’.
- Recognize component issues within an organizational case study that comprise part of the project management plan.
- Describe what it takes to establish control over a project while reflecting on good and bad project management practice.
- Evaluate who the stakeholders are and develop a functioning team.
- Create clear communication channels.
- Create a risk checklist based on your own real-world experiences.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
May 31 - Jul 25, 2023 | Online | $1,995
Registration for this course must be completed after you sign in to your account to ensure you have fulfilled the pre-requisite requirements.
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate