Organizations large and small and in every industry recognize that well planned, well-managed projects solve problems and delivers value. This fundamental course focuses on the role of the Project Manager and the essential principles, concepts, and Project Management Institute’s framework used to achieve successful project results.
- Define project management terminology and evaluate the basic anatomy of a project and the different components that make up a project.
- Describe the Project Manager role and how this role helps organizations create value.
- Apply the Project Management Institutes’ recommended management framework that guides the profession.
- Examine a broad range of projects and explore how different approaches are used under different circumstances.
- Review the full project life cycle from initial concept through to project completion and the eventual realization of benefits.
- Gain insight into the factors that lead to project success.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Oct 11 - Nov 7, 2023IL810 F23 BOnline$1,250
Nov 15 - Dec 12, 2023IL810 F23 COnline$1,250
Jan 3 - 30, 2024IL810 W24 AOnline$1,250
Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2024IL810 W24 BOnline$1,250
Apr 3 - 30, 2024IL810 W24 COnline$1,250
Oct 11 - Nov 7, 2023 | Online | $1,250
Nov 15 - Dec 12, 2023 | Online | $1,250
Jan 3 - 30, 2024 | Online | $1,250
Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2024 | Online | $1,250
Apr 3 - 30, 2024 | Online | $1,250
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate