Gain insight into the project management processes that forms the backbone of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) recommended practices. Using a worked example to illustrate project management in practice, you will follow the life of the project from its initial conceptualization through to its eventual closing.
- Explain project management methodology and outline the common elements that might be included.
- Map out primary processes and steps used to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects.
- Create a project charter.
- Create a plan that ensures that people, processes, resources and logistics are aligned and compatible with each other.
- Monitor project progress, identify variance and propose appropriate corrective actions.
- Compile closing report and collate lessons learned
- Build your organizational skills by reviewing the management framework used to ensure investments made in projects yield positive results.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Feb 22 - Apr 4, 2023IL820 W23 BOnline$1,250
May 24 - Jul 4, 2023IL820 S23 AOnline$1,250
Jun 14 - Jul 25, 2023IL820 S23 BOnline$1,250
Sep 13 - Oct 24, 2023IL820 F23 AOnline$1,250
Oct 25 - Dec 5, 2023IL820 F23 BOnline$1,250
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate