Effective Project Managers need the tools to lead agile projects in the face of emergent, volatile, or shifting requirements. This course focuses on lightweight and flexible approaches designed to rapidly respond to changing business needs and dynamics. Explore how iterative and incremental project cycles can be used to deliver business value.
- Define agile and describe how agile methodologies typically work to engage and energize teams.
- Describe what key characteristics make an organization environment or team ‘agile’.
- Create planning tools and techniques such as personas, user stories, and vision boxes and explain their value in an agile environment.
- Define the practices used by highly productive teams to deliver value to stakeholders.
- Explain how to execute an agile project and deal with challenges.
- Describe the role of the Project Leaders in guiding and motivating agile teams.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Sep 7 - Oct 18, 2022IL830 F22 AOnline$1,250
Oct 26 - Dec 6, 2022IL830 F22 BOnline$1,250
Jan 11 - Feb 21, 2023IL830 W23 AOnline$1,250
Feb 22 - Apr 4, 2023IL830 W23 BOnline$1,250
Oct 26 - Dec 6, 2022 | Online | $1,250
Jan 11 - Feb 21, 2023 | Online | $1,250
Feb 22 - Apr 4, 2023 | Online | $1,250
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate