As a Business Analyst, Product Manager or Project Manager can you quickly respond to changes in the market or industry or change technology to deliver what your customers want, when they want it? This course introduces the concept of Agile and explores the typical roles and activities found in an agile environment. Being able to work in an agile environment has become a core competency and even a competitive advantage for many companies.
- Articulate Agile terminology both in a product development team’s and a business stakeholder’s contexts.
- Describe the various planning approaches used in an agile environment.
- Understand the concept of developing a minimum viable product and how they influence an Agile iteration.
- Collaborate to identify and outline a minimum viable product.
- Describe the Scrum framework including typical team roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a user story and explain how to prepare user stories for development by the agile team.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate