Gain an overview of the business analysis profession and techniques and processes used by Business Analysts. This course provides the framework for those interested in learning about the Business Analyst role and how it fits within the organization before pursuing our Business Analysis Certificate. It follows International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) industry standards and includes a PDF version of both A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) and Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide.
- Apply business analysis concepts.
- Elicit techniques to engage stakeholders to determine and document organizational requirements.
- Create and communicate a strategy analysis.
- Design business process modelling and flowcharting with waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Plan and monitor business needs and opportunities.
- Recommend business solutions designs to address specific challenges.
- Evaluate impact of change on organizational culture and goals to meet business objectives.
Applies to the following Certificate
Jan 10 - Feb 20, 2023II850 W23 AOnline$995
Mar 7 - Apr 17, 2023II850 W23 BOnline$995
May 2 - Jun 12, 2023II850 S23 AOnline$995
Jun 20 - Jul 31, 2023II850 S23 BOnline$995
Mar 7 - Apr 17, 2023 | Online | $995
Jun 20 - Jul 31, 2023 | Online | $995
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate