This course reviews four cornerstones that define an Agile marketing project: iterative and incremental delivery, empirical process control, self-organized teams and information radiators. Participants will have the opportunity to experience different elements of an Agile marketing project, from iterative and incremental delivery to empirical control of the progress of work on a project, in a highly interactive workshop environment.
- Learning Outcomes
- Develop a detailed scope statement with refined objectives, deliverables and a baseline for scope management
- Identify project controls to achieve a successful project
- Outline key considerations for effective project communication
- Understand the value of iterative and incremental development on learning, risk management and tracking of progress
- Learn how to create an environment to foster high-performance
- Track and steer an iterative and incremental project with little overhead