At a Glance
Get the Competitive Edge.
Become a competitive applicant to the medical school of your choice with our 4- 8 weeks Online MCAT interactive courses. Each course focuses on different sections of the exam teaching you the most effective strategies to improve your skills, confidence and scores. UBC instructor experts provide immediate feedback on your learning and provide plenty of opportunities for questions and discussion.
- MCAT® Test Preparation - Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems (LC992)
- MCAT® Test Preparation - Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems (LC990)
- MCAT® Test Preparation - Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (LC993)
- MCAT® Test Preparation - Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior (LC991)
Who Should Attend?
Prospective medical school applicants.
- Gain an ability to deal with complex information, understand it, analyze it, and effectively communicate it to others.
- Hone your skills and improve your reading through in-class critical review between you and the instructor
- Acquire tips on how to deal with unfamiliar jargon so you are able to effectively handle different types of questions.
- Identify your areas of strength and weakness so you can adapt and adjust study strategy
- Master time management techniques
- Access to MCAT guide practice questions and exams and receive instructor-led critical review of questions and answers
Regular Program Required Courses
MCAT Test Preparation - Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems
Instructor- Rebecka Forward $600Winter2021Spring / Summer2021Fall2021
MCAT Test Preparation - Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior
Instructor - Todd Kamensek $600Winter2021Spring / Summer2021Fall2021
MCAT Test Preparation - Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
Instructor - James Kelleher $600Winter2021Spring / Summer2021Fall2021
MCAT Test Preparation - Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems
Instructor - Evgeniy Panzhinskiy $600Winter2021Spring / Summer2021Fall2021
Program schedule may be subject to change.
UBC Sauder Continuing Studies offers 3 different delivery styles to fit your learning needs. Some courses are taught in multiple formats while others are delivered in one format only.
|Delivery||Scheduled Classes||Location||Features & Benefits|
||Yes||On campus & Online||Learn in the classroom through in-person interaction with instructors and classmates and through self-paced online instruction. Blended learning combines all the benefits of the in-person classroom experience and allows for easy access to learning materials increasing the flexibility to learn at your own pace.|
||Yes||Online||Learn through online classroom-style interaction with instructors and classmates in real time from anywhere in the world. Live Online creates a learning environment in which you collaborate and engage in live Q&A, webinars, and discussion forums.|
||No||Online||Learn independently when it’s convenient for you, while having the flexibility to collaborate with your classmates. Online coaching is available from our experienced industry professionals through virtual office hours and optional webinars to help assist you with course materials, assignments, and projects.|