At a Glance
Study Smart. Excel on your GRE.
Mastering the GRE is critical to your admission to graduate school. Success in writing the GRE is not about how long you study it’s about studying what counts. Led by experienced instructors, our GRE course, delivered over 27 hours of live online instruction, covers the GRE verbal, quantitative and analytical writing competencies and provides you with the tools to excel in your entrance exam.
Elevate your Performance on the Quantitative Section of the GRE.
We also offer a 6-week, self-paced online Math Refresher course to help you brush up on essential algebra and geometry skills needed to effectively tackle the quantitative section of the GRE.
Who Should Attend?
Prospective graduate school applicants interested in pursuing a master or doctoral degree who are in need of a refresher in verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing skills.
- Enhance your skills, confidence and score
- Master strategies for solving “Multiple Right Answer” questions
- Develop vocabulary and varied subject area knowledge
- Apply efficient skim reading techniques
- Strengthen your ability to handle basic math concepts
- Optimize your analytical writing to stand out from the crowd
- Receive a custom designed GRE workbook that provides a thorough explanation of all tested competencies and important formulas and properties.
- Develop an effective study plan
- Gain access to 1000+ real sample test questions and 6 full-length tests with detailed explanation of answers
- Receive 2 GRE Official textbooks and access to its online resources
Regular Program Required Courses
Program schedule may be subject to change.
UBC Sauder Continuing Studies offers 3 different delivery styles to fit your learning needs. Some courses are taught in multiple formats while others are delivered in one format only.
|Delivery||Scheduled Classes||Location||Features & Benefits|
||Yes||On campus & Online||Learn in the classroom through in-person interaction with instructors and classmates and through self-paced online instruction. Blended learning combines all the benefits of the in-person classroom experience and allows for easy access to learning materials increasing the flexibility to learn at your own pace.|
||Yes||Online||Learn through online classroom-style interaction with instructors and classmates in real time from anywhere in the world. Live Online creates a learning environment in which you collaborate and engage in live Q&A, webinars, and discussion forums.|
||No||Online||Learn independently when it’s convenient for you, while having the flexibility to collaborate with your classmates. Online coaching is available from our experienced industry professionals through virtual office hours and optional webinars to help assist you with course materials, assignments, and projects.|