At a Glance
Build Your Confidence Maximize Results
Led by top-calibre instructors, our 5-week, 30-hour GMAT course thoroughly covers all sections of the GMAT test, teaching the most effective approaches and strategies to master the question types, and prepare you for the computer-adaptive test (CAT) to elevate your performance.
Elevate your Performance on the Quantitative Section of the GMAT
We also offer a 6-week, self-paced online Math Refresher course to help you brush up on essential algebra and geometry skills needed to effectively tackle the quantitative section of the GMAT.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in applying to graduate business programs.
Nilo Azizi, Electrical Engineer, Fluor Canada Ltd.
- Improve your skills, confidence, and score
- Understand key components of arguments in critical reasoning
- Optimize your ability to handle math questions in the challenging data-sufficiency format
- Apply techniques to integrate data to solve complex problems
- Receive our custom designed GMAT workbook that provides a thorough explanation of all tested verbal and math skills including important formulas and properties
- Master time-management and solidify test-taking techniques
- Develop an effective study plan
- Gain access to 1000+ real sample test questions and 6 full-length tests that provide detailed explanation of answers
- Receive the GMAT Official Guide textbook and access to its online resources
Regular Program Required Courses
Schedule may be subject to change.
UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies offers 3 different delivery styles to fit your learning needs. Some courses are taught in multiple formats while others are delivered in one format only.
|Delivery||Scheduled Classes||Location||Features & Benefits|
||Yes||On campus & Online||Learn in the classroom through in-person interaction with instructors and classmates and through self-paced online instruction. Blended learning combines all the benefits of the in-person classroom experience and allows for easy access to learning materials increasing the flexibility to learn at your own pace.|
||Yes||Online||Learn through online classroom-style interaction with instructors and classmates in real time from anywhere in the world. Live Online creates a learning environment in which you collaborate and engage in live Q&A, webinars, and discussion forums.|
||No||Online||Learn independently when it’s convenient for you, while having the flexibility to collaborate with your classmates. Online coaching is available from our experienced industry professionals through virtual office hours and optional webinars to help assist you with course materials, assignments, and projects.|