Learn essential digital analytical management strategies and processes that will give you the knowledge and practical skills for successful web and other digital analytics deployment. Explore topics such as getting organizational buy-in for analytics usage and data-driven decision making, choosing and deploying the right solutions to meet business needs, staffing and training the organization, and communicating information to diverse constituents.
Course topics include:
- creating an RFP
- examining the typical sales cycle process
- understanding various models for data collection including quantitative and qualitative data
- characteristics of the Web Analytics Manager position
- establishing a process for requesting reporting and/or analysis
- functional ownership for web analytics data
- incorporating web analytics elements into existing processes
- product roadmap for KPI dashboard
- how reporting drives investigative analysis
- managing downward and upward - promoting the analytics culture
- establishing baselines and creating the impact / pro-forma analysis
Note: We recommend taking Introduction to Web Analytics (IV201) prior to this course.
Digital Analytics Association Members qualify for a special member rate of $640 CAD. Enter the associated coupon code from the membership section of the Digital Analytics Association website to receive this discount.
The format of this course is 100% online. Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.