Rapid changing environment demands organizations pivot business strategies and processes to be competitive. Project management techniques are key to successful business transformations. Discover how to manage projects while playing the role of a Business Analyst.
- Apply project management techniques and frameworks that drive business analysis planning and monitoring.
- Conduct stakeholder needs analysis.
- Organize and manage resources to complete project and meet objectives within defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Create reporting tools and documentation instrumental to knowledgeable decision making and project evaluation.
- Conduct evaluation of project effectiveness identifying lessons learned.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate