One $1000 scholarship shared equally by the IIBA Vancouver Chapter and UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies (UBC Sauder CBS) will be awarded in course-fee credits to eligible IIBA members. Eligible courses in the following certificates are included; Agile Leadership , Business Analysis or Data and Marketing Analytics .
- Scholarships will be awarded to the individual who best qualifies based on the following criteria:
- Must be an IIBA member in good standing to qualify
- Volunteer work with the chapter will be given preference
- New and current UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies students are eligible to apply
- Course-fee refund scholarship will be awarded to 1 individual who best qualifies based on satisfactory completion of a course in Agile Leadership , Business Analysis or Data and Marketing Analytics with a minimum passing grade of 60% or more and participating in mandatory virtual classes as required.
- complete and submit the IIBA Scholarship application form prior to the deadline
- August 31, 2023
- cover letter that provides a brief explanation of your reason for wanting to receive an IIBA scholarship, and what course you are hoping to pursue.
**IIBA Board of Directors are not eligible for the scholarship.