Marketing intelligence (MI) combines marketing and customer analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, and best practices to help organizations make better data-driven decisions. Using MI, organizations can optimize their marketing and customer performance by maintaining a competitive advantage and achieving organizational goals and objectives. This course focuses on continuous improvement opportunities to optimize marketing and customer initiatives.
- Define marketing intelligence concepts, challenges, and considerations.
- Describe experimentation and demonstrate the value of A/B Testing.
- Optimize marketing activities to better achieve organizational objectives and competitive advantage.
- Explain the role and differences between artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Understand the differences between predictive and prescriptive analytics and how these are used.
- Describe governance practices and create a data governance model.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Nov 14 - Dec 16, 2022IV820 F22 ALive Online$995
Feb 13 - Mar 10, 2023IV820 W23 ALive Online$995
Nov 14 - Dec 16, 2022 | Live Online | $995
Nov 14, 2022
Course starts online through Moodle Nov 14. Mandatory Live Online Sessions:
- Sat Nov 26, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Dec 3, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Dec 10, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PT)
Feb 13 - Mar 10, 2023 | Live Online | $995
Feb 13, 2023
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Sat Feb 18 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Feb 25 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 4 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PT)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate