Marketing intelligence (MI) combines marketing and customer analytics, data mining, data visualization, data tools and infrastructure, and best practices to help organizations make better data-driven decisions. Using MI, organizations can optimize their marketing and customer performance by maintaining a competitive advantage and achieving organizational goals and objectives. This course focuses on continuous improvement opportunities to optimize marketing and customer initiatives.
- Define marketing intelligence concepts, challenges, and considerations.
- Describe experimentation and demonstrate the value of A/B Testing.
- Optimize marketing activities to better achieve organizational objectives and competitive advantage.
- Explain the role and differences between artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Understand the differences between predictive and prescriptive analytics and how these are used.
- Describe governance practices and create a data governance model.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Jan 30 - Feb 23, 2024 | Live Online | $995
Jan 30, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Sat Feb 3 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Feb 10 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Feb 17 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.