Understanding customer buying habits and lifestyle preferences help organizations make effective and profitable decisions. There is a vast amount of data that can be used to not only describe customers past and current buying behaviours, but also predict future ones. This course examines the role data plays in understanding, driving, and improving customer acquisition, support, and retention.
- Examine tools, techniques, and strategies to collect, manage, and analyze marketing and customer data.
- Develop data-based customer personas.
- Conduct data-based customer segmentation.
- Use data analytics to predict customer behaviour.
- Develop customer insights across the entire customer lifecycle.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Mar 5 - 29, 2024 | Live Online | $995
Mar 5, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Sat Mar 9 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 16 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 23 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.