Traditional management practices are no longer effective in a volatile, uncertain, and complex environment. The key to adapting to the every-changing conditions is leading with agility.
In this course, you will gain insights into the role of the agile leader and discover how to support self-organizing, self-directed, high-performing agile teams to deliver products on time and on budget.
- Define the difference between management and agile leadership.
- Define the benefits of self-organizing teams, why they are important to Agile and evaluate their use in different situations.
- Describe how leadership practices change depending on the stages of team development.
- Apply facilitation techniques to create powerful questions for leading and working with agile teams.
- Describe Kotter’s 8 Steps to Organizational Change.
- Demonstrate how to build a governance structure around outcomes and increments.
- List the three intrinsic motivators and how they can be applied to agile teams.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Apr 5 - 30, 2024 | Live Online | $1,250
Apr 5, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Fri Apr 12, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Apr 19, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Apr 26, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.