Today’s organizations have access to a sea of data across a wide variety of channels and activities. However, communicating critical take-aways to stakeholders and creating actionable insights and decisions is becoming increasingly difficult. This course focuses on how to communicate and sell marketing strategies, activities, and results using a combination of visual thinking, storytelling, dashboards, and data visualizations to a diverse range of audiences.
- Explain the importance of visual communication and storytelling.
- Describe what data visualization is.
- Apply industry-standard tool to identify the appropriate charts, graphs, and visual elements required for data visualization.
- Visualize data to communicate marketing and organizational strategies and get stakeholder buy-in.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Apr 2 - 26, 2024 | Live Online | $995
Apr 2, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Sat Apr 6 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Apr 13 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Apr 20 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PT)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate