Whether your organization is seeking improvements to business processes or considering new software solutions, a thorough understanding of the business requirements is critical. This course focuses on the essential knowledge and skills needed by Business Analysts in the requirements and gathering process.
- Develop requirements gathering approach to enterprise and systems analysis.
- Identify system solutions.
- Apply best practices, processes, and tools used to gather, analyze, verify, and trace requirements to facilitate changes to business process modifications or computer systems.
- Build stakeholder collaboration.
- Construct effective requirements documentation.
- Develop business solutions recommendations based on best practices.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.