Whether your organization is seeking improvements to business processes or considering new software solutions, a thorough understanding of the business requirements is critical. This course focuses on the essential knowledge and skills needed by Business Analysts in the requirements and gathering process.
- Develop requirements gathering approach to enterprise and systems analysis.
- Identify system solutions.
- Apply best practices, processes, and tools used to gather, analyze, verify, and trace requirements to facilitate changes to business process modifications or computer systems.
- Build stakeholder collaboration.
- Construct effective requirements documentation.
- Develop business solutions recommendations based on best practices.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate