Gain the agile tools needed to be respond to the ever-changing competitive business environment. Build a tangible product using iterative and incremental development techniques while learning how to effectively manage agile teams to deliver value to stakeholders. Complete all 4 courses in only 2.5 months through our live online Bootcamp taught by certified trainers.
The program integrates the learnings from the following courses:
- Agile Delivery Methods
- Agile Product Ownership
- Managing Agile Delivery
- Leading in an Agile Organization
- Gain insights into key Agile practices including Scrum, XP, Kanban, and Lean.
- Recognize how Agile methods can improve product delivery.
- Define Agile roles and responsibilities for an effective team.
- Develop the soft skills necessary to lead and support your team.
Jan 12 - Apr 30, 2024 | Live Online | $3,995
Jan 12, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Fri Jan 19, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Jan 26, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Feb 2, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Saturday Feb 24, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Saturday Mar 2, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 16, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 23, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Apr 12, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Apr 19, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Apr 26, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.