Behavioural Insights (BI) uses decision science (psychology and economics) to help people make better decisions that promote health, wellness, and happiness.
By accounting for the ways that people make decisions and behave in the real world, BI improves programs, policies, and products in ways that encourage positive changes in consumers, citizens, and employees.
This certificate is designed for professionals seeking to add Behavioural Insights (BI) and evaluation tools to their skillset.
Advance your career by using the science of BI to make evidence-based decisions.
- Expand your knowledge of the theory and practice of BI
- Learn how to design and conduct exploratory user research
- Learn how to design BI solutions that shift behaviour
- Learn how to design and conduct randomized controlled trials (RCTs)
- Learn how to analyze and interpret data to evaluate BI solutions
- Explore ethical frameworks for using BI
- Develop project management and leadership skills
- Practice strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
Standard Track: 9-month part-time program launching in September 2020
Accelerated Track: 5-month part-time program launching in January 2021
Blended, online & 6 days in-class
More information will be available shortly. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org