The Alumni Professional Development Scholarships are worth between $400 to $1400 in program-fee credit applied towards the certificate programs in Project Management Bootcamp, the Change Management Bootcamp, Leading Professional Teams Bootcamp , Product Management Bootcamp or the Agile Leadership Bootcamp.
The scholarship program-fee credit amount awarded is determined by your alumni group as follows:
- Continuing Business Studies: eligible for $800 or $1400, depending on the program
- Sauder Alumni: eligible for $600 or $1050, depending on the program
- UBC Alumni: eligible for $400 or $700, depending on the program
The scholarship is based on educational achievements, academic excellence and community/volunteer involvement. Applicants must have a minimum grade average of 75 or GPA of 3.2 or greater, throughout your program to apply.
Complete and submit the application form prior to the deadline:
|Certificate||Program Start Date||Application Deadline|
|Change Management Bootcamp||January 12, 2024||January 5, 2024|
|Agile Leadership Bootcamp||January 12, 2024||January 5, 2024|
|Product Management Bootcamp||January 13, 2024||January 5, 2024|
|Project Management Bootcamp||January 31, 2024||January 17, 2024|
|Leading Professional Teams Bootcamp||February 21, 2024||February 14, 2024|
The following information is required:
- Personal and employment information
- Which alumni group scholarship you are applying to, what program(s) you completed and your program grade average.
Brief descriptions of:
a. Community/Volunteer Involvement
b. How the program will help your career