At a Glance
- Format Live Online
- Duration 3.5 months
- Hours of Study 6-10/week
- Fee $3980
- Stay in Touch
- Next Start Date Sep 03
Create Change Solutions that Drive Results
Ensure you have the competitive advantage through your ability to anticipate changes in the market and help your organization retool. Our Associate Certificate in Change Management will equip you the skills to deal with planned initiatives or unexpected situations.
Our Change Management Bootcamp enables you to complete all four courses in only 3.5 months through Live Online classes held on Saturdays. Learn through online classroom-style interaction with leading change experts and your classmates in real time anywhere in the world. Each course is three weeks in length with six to ten hours of preparation time required to complete readings, discussions, activities prior to classes.
The program features a case study integrated into all of the following four courses
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Course starts online through Moodle Sep 3. Blended sessions are Sep 11 (9am-5pm) & Sep 18 (9am-5pm). Online component ends Sep 22. Please note blended sessions are mandatory.
- Change Management Assessing and Planning
- Course starts online through Moodle Sep 27. Blended sessions are Oct 2 & Oct 16 (9am-5pm). Online component ends Oct 20. Please note blended sessions are mandatory.
- Change Management Implementing and Evaluating
- Course starts online through Moodle Oct 25. Blended sessions are Oct 30(9am-4pm) & Nov 13 (9am-4pm). Online component ends Nov 17. Please note blended sessions are mandatory.
- Change Management: Fostering Culture and Capability
- Course starts online through Moodle Nov 22. Blended sessions are Nov 27(9am-4pm) & Dec 11(9am-4pm). Online component ends Dec 15. Please note blended sessions are mandatory.
- Understand the change management process, assess organizational readiness, and develop an effective change management strategy.
- Recognize how to apply key change management models such as ADKAR, Kotter, McKinsey, Lewin and when best to use them to achieve your intended business outcomes.
- Define Change Management roles and responsibilities and how they work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Managers or Functional Managers.
- Develop change metrics that align to business goals.
- Build tactics for identifying and influencing key stakeholders.
- Develop capacity for change.
- Demonstrate how a change management plan can contribute to the success of a change project or initiative
- Devise an approach to overcome resistance with solutions that minimize disruptions.
- Pursue the ACMP® Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP®) designation.
All Live Online classes are mandatory.
Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the program, an email will be sent containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.