Gain the edge to stand out through our award-winning project management certificate program that focuses on the competencies needed to become an effective leader, not just a Project Manager. Drawing on real-life case studies, learn why projects fail and how to apply project management concepts, methodologies, and tools to achieve organizational success. Our Certificate is recognized by employers for its distinct focus on team-based learning and will be a valuable addition to your professional development and career advancement.
Our Bootcamp enables you to complete all 4 modules and a team project in only 3.5 months in real-time anywhere in the world through Live Online classes with leading project management professionals and your classmates. The program features a team project that runs concurrently and integrates the learnings from the following modules:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Structured Project Management
- Leading from the Middle
- Agile Project Management
- Apply key project management concepts, methodologies, tools, and techniques to lead project from initiation through planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
- Manage competing demands for scope, time, cost, risk obstacles, and quality while keeping the project on budget.
- Develop practical approaches to all processes through the project life-cycle.
- Employ leadership skills to effectively manage diverse, cross-functional teams.
Jan 31 - May 11, 2024 | Live Online | $6,995
Jan 31, 2024
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- Sat Feb 3 - May 11, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.