Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification attests to your mastery of and commitment to project management best practices. This 35-hour course is designed to help you pass the PMP exam by coaching you on what to expect, teaching you the format and structure of the exam, and providing tips and study methods to help you prepare. Get an overview of all the domains tested on the PMP certification exam [five Project Management Process Groups and ten Knowledge Areas recognized in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), including questions on professional responsibility.
The course curriculum covers:
- format and structure of the exam
- tips and study methods
- understanding the PMP view of projects
- PMP terminology and the underlying Project Management concepts upon which the exam is based
- overview of all the knowledge areas tested
- preparation for questions on professional responsibility.
At the end of the course the participants will have learned to:
- prepare for the PMP® Certificate exam
- identify personal knowledge gaps and define areas to focus study on
- develop a personalized study plan
- develop a personal list of examination tips, tricks, techniques and activities to help retain information.
This course consists of 35 instructor-led hours. Learning activities include discussion, exercises, and practice tests. Participants are provided with handout material outlining the content.
Tuition fee includes a PMP® Exam Prep textbook and access to 1,000+ mock exam questions
Standard Fee: $1,695+tax
Earlybird Discount: Save $100 for registrations received by the earlybird date.
- Please review A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition, prior to the course.
- UBC is a Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI). This course is approved for 35 hours of project management education required to write the PMP examination. Students must attend 100% of the scheduled classes in order to receive the full 35 hours of credit.
**This course is aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition and is for project managers who are planning to write the PMP exam prior to June 30, 2020, and meet the eligibility criteria set by the Project Management Institute.
The PMP Exam will change on July 1, 2020. Starting July 2020, course contents will be updated to reflect the new syllabus.
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The format of this course is in-class.