At a Glance
- Format live online
- Duration 3 weeks
- Hours of Study 6-10/week
- Fee $995
- Stay in Touch
- Next Start Date Feb 22
This course examines the tools, techniques, and strategies required to collect, manage, and analyze customer data. Specifically, participants will look at the role of data in understanding, driving, and improving customer acquisition, customer support, and customer retention. Leveraging a variety of customer touchpoints, the course will look at customer segmentation based on customer needs, customer life cycle, and customer experience. Once completed, participants will be able to use customer analytics to better understand their customers’ behaviors and to make effective and profitable customer decisions.
This course is recommended as a precursor to the Data Visualization and Storytelling course in the Associate Certificate in Data and Marketing Analytics program.
Curriculum topics include:
- Customer and buyer personas
- Types of customer segmentation
- Review case examples on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in the context of customer analysis and decision making
- Ethical considerations for using AI and ML data for customer analytics
- Data sources and collection techniques to support customer analysis
- Mapping the customer journey
- Customers touchpoints
- Improving the customer experience
- Extending the customer lifecycle
- Concerns and challenges in managing customer data – privacy, security, etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze marketing and customer data
- Develop data-based customer personas
- Conduct data-based customer segmentation
- Use data analytics to predict customer behavior
- Develop customer insights across the entire customer lifecycle
Curriculum is subject to change.