At a Glance
With plan in hand, this course focuses on implementing the strategy and successfully supporting the organization and stakeholders during the change initiative. Through this change process, learn how the change management practitioner monitors, evaluates, and course corrects for maximum success.
Curriculum topics include:
- Standard components of the change management plan
- Process used to develop a change management plan
- Gaining endorsement for your change management plan
- Things to consider while executing a change management plan
- Executing the change management plan
- Evaluating a change management initiative
- Wrapping up a change management initiative
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between a change management strategy and plan
- Identify the standard components in a change management plan template
- Identify the key inputs to an effective change management plan
- Discuss how to appropriately size a change management effort and plan
- Detail the typical process you would go through to develop a change management plan
- Explain how to gain endorsement for your Change Management Plan
- Explain how to execute the various components of the change management plan
- Describe things to consider while executing a change management plan
- Discuss how to evaluate a change management initiative
- Discuss the steps to wrap up a change management initiative
Earn 38 PDUs.
This course can be applied to the UBC Associate Certificate in Change Management.
This course is ACMP QEP™ (Qualified Educational Provider) certified and qualified for 38 PDUs.
During COVID 19 the format of this course is live online for the Winter 2021 courses. Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.
Participants will be required to complete online readings and discussion/activity prior to attending the in-class sessions.
NOTE: In-class sessions are mandatory.