Successful change management initiatives are driven by a well thought out strategy that is effectively implemented. This course provides a practical approach to developing the change management plan and tactics needed to effectively support the organization and stakeholders during the change project. Gain insight into how the change management practitioner monitors, evaluates, and course corrects for maximum results.
- Differentiate between a change management strategy and plan.
- Identify the standard components in a change management plan template.
- Identify the key inputs to an effective change management plan.
- Discuss how to appropriately size a change management effort and plan.
- Detail the typical process you would go through to develop a change management plan.
- Explain how to gain endorsement for your Change Management Plan.
- Demonstrate how to execute, evaluate, and course correct the Change Management Plan for maximum success.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Please check back later for upcoming offerings of this course.