Become a Competitive Applicant
Master the skills to succeed on the LSAT and take the test with confidence knowing that you have been taught by expert instructors. With 38 hours of Live Online instruction, our curriculum thoroughly covers analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension to prepare you for success. Course fee includes a custom workbook, access to 1000+ real sample test questions, 7 full-length tests with detailed answers, 2 LSAT Official course books and online resources.
- Apply effective tactics to logical reasoning.
- Examine analytical game types and apply strategies for setting up games.
- Optimize reading comprehension and apply efficient skim reading techniques.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses through diagnostic testing.
- Develop an effective study plan.
Oct 28 - Nov 30, 2023LC970 F23 BBlended$1,150
Dec 2, 2023 - Jan 27, 2024LC970 F23 CBlended$1,100
Feb 3 - Mar 7, 2024LC970 W24 ABlended$1,150
Mar 16 - Apr 18, 2024LC970 W24 BBlended$1,150
Dec 2, 2023 - Jan 27, 2024 | Blended | $1,100
In person sessions:
- Sat Dec 2, Jan 20 & 27, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (PT)
- 5 Tue Dec 5, 12, Jan 9, 16, 23, 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (PT)
- 5 Thu Dec 7, Jan 11, 18, 25, 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (PT)
- No classes Dec 14- Jan 5
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate