Designed for early- to mid-career professionals currently working in business analysis, software engineering or designer UX roles or those that are working in associate/assistant product management/project management roles looking for a career advancement into product management.
- Define and explain product management ways of working and the product lifecycle
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a product manager, how it is different from other product related roles and how they work together
- Create effective strategies to facilitate Product Management
- Analyze and determine project financials
- Describe various tools and techniques used to design and develop products
- Develop a go to market strategy
- Identify different scenarios for adapting and growing the product
- Explain the value of metrics and measuring for success
- Discuss how to support and improve the PM team for future collaboration
Jan 13 - Mar 18, 2024 | Blended | $2,995
- Sat Jan 13, 9am-12pm (PT)
- 8 Thu Jan 18 to Mar 14, 6pm-9pm (PT)
- Sat Mar 16, 9am-12pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.