Build your ESG, climate strategy and sustainability (CAS) roadmap
Join a vibrant community of ESG professionals and become a catalyst for positive change. Whether you are looking to expand your understanding of ESG principles or are already immersed in ESG, sustainability and impact roles, this course will equip you will essential skills and insights needed to drive meaningful ESG initiatives within organizations. Dive into the core dimensions of ESG, explore its significance for sustainable business growth and uncover the financial implications and competitive advantage of ESG integration. In this 4-week course you will also Learn how to navigate stakeholder engagement, identify material ESG factors, and develop actionable strategies for fostering a sustainable culture.. Stay ahead of emerging trends and translate ESG theory into actionable steps. Enroll today and embrace the future of responsible business leadership. Learn more
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for sustainability/ESG enthusiasts (change champions) and those whose jobs are currently being impacted by ESG change initiatives, including functional managers such as HR, operations, finance and project managers, and specialists in business analysis, marketing and communications. Sustainability professionals will also benefit from this course by gaining fluency and strong familiarity with key ESG business concepts and frameworks.
- Explain the key principles of ESG, their impact on business and how it is changing all roles across the organization
- Gain sustainabililty fluency
- Evaluate ESG risks and opportunities and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Identify industry best practices and global standards for ESG reporting and disclosure
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of stakeholder engagement, environmental management, social responsibility, and corporate governance
- Design a Climate Action and Sustainability (CAS) roadmap (strategy + action plan) for your organization
Feb 20 - Mar 17, 2024 | Blended | $995
Mandatory Live Online:
- Thu, Feb 22, 6pm-9pm PT
- Mon, Feb 26, 6pm-9pm PT
- Thu, Feb 29, 6pm-9pm PT
- Mon, Mar 4, 6pm-9pm PT
- Thu, Mar 7, 6pm-9pm PT
- Thu, Feb 29, 6pm-9pm PT
- Mon, Mar 11, 6pm-9pm PT
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.