Ensure you have the competitive advantage through your ability to anticipate changes in the market and help your organization retool. Our Bootcamp enables you to accelerate the completion of all 4 required courses in an intensive 3.5 months. Guided by leading change experts, learn through online classroom-style interaction with your classmates in real time. Each course is 3-weeks in length with 6 to 10 hours of preparation time required to complete readings, discussions, and activities prior to the weekly 7-8 hour live online classes and 1 hour live webinars.
The Bootcamp program features a case study integrated into all 4 courses:
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Change Management Assessing and Planning
- Change Management Implementing and Evaluating
- Change Management: Fostering Culture and Capability
- Understand the change management process, assess organizational readiness, and develop an effective change management strategy.
- Recognize how to apply key change management models such as ADKAR, Kotter, McKinsey, and Lewin and when best to use them to achieve your envisioned business outcomes.
- Define change management roles and responsibilities and how they work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Managers or Functional Managers.
- Develop change metrics that align to business goals.
- Build tactics for identifying and influencing key stakeholders.
- Develop capacity for change.
- Demonstrate how a Change Management Plan can contribute to the success of a change project or initiative.
- Devise an approach to overcome resistance with solutions that minimize disruptions.
Jan 12 - May 1, 2024 | Live Online | $4,380
Jan 12, 2024
Mandatory Live Sessions:
- Jan 20 & 27, 9am-5pm (PT)
- Feb 10 & 17, 9am - 4pm (PT)
- March 16 & 30, 9am-4pm (PT)
- Apr 6 & 13, 9am-4pm (PT)
- Feb 20 & 27, 6:30pm - 7:30pm (PT)
- March 19 & 26, 6:30pm - 7:30pm (PT)
- Apr 9 & 16, 6:30pm - 7:30pm (PT)
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.