Take your Career to the Next Level
Sharpen your career planning and preparation skills to secure or enhance your future employment.
Join Kristin Thody, CPCC, PCC, who shares her 25 years of experience in business, recruitment, and higher education to prepare you take your career to the next level. This 4-week course provides you with a variety of tools, worksheets, books, other career resources to prepare you to be confident in your job search.
Who Should Attend
Designed specifically for those who have graduated or are close to graduating from UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies certificate programs in Agile Leadership, Business Analysis, Change Management, Data and Marketing Analytics and Project Management and who are looking to start or change careers.
- Take Gallup’s Clifton Strengths Assessment and discover your top 5 strengths
- Examine how to best set up your LinkedIn profile and build your personal brand
- Enhance your ability to clearly communicate your value to a potential employer
- Discuss how best to approach networking & informational interviews
- Build your resume and cover letter
- Prepare for and practice mock interviews
Please check back later for upcoming offerings of this course.