About the Scholarship
UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies (CBS) is awarding up to $1250 in course-fee credit to assist candidates who are experiencing financial hardship due to the impacts of COVID-19. Successful candidates will be awarded course-fee credit, which can be used for any of the following Continuing Business Studies courses offered in the next 12-months: Agile Leadership, Business Analysis, Change Management, Data and Marketing Analytics and Project Management.
New and current UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies students may apply for the CBS Financial Assistance Scholarship. Applicants may use the scholarship amount as credit towards a Continuing Business Studies course in the program area of: Agile Leadership, Business Analysis, Change Management, Data and Marketing Analytics or Project Management.
- UBC Sauder CBS Financial Assistance Scholarship application form – With all sections completed prior to the deadline:
- Friday, May 22, 2020 – June/ July 2020 classes
- Friday, July 31, 2020 – September/ October 2020 classes
- Friday, November 20, 2020 – January/February 2021 classes
- Up-to-date resume
- A reference (academic or professional)
- Covering letter
- In your covering letter, please provide a brief explanation of your reason for requesting financial assistance through the UBC Sauder CBS Financial Assistance Scholarship, and what course you are hoping to pursue.