- Program Cost $1,695
- Duration 35 HOURS
- Format FACE TO FACE
- Schedule 9AM-5PM
NEXT START DATE
Professional Exam Prep
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification attests to your mastery of and commitment to project management best practices. This 35-hour course is designed to help you pass the PMP exam by coaching you on what to expect, teaching you the format and structure of the exam, and providing tips and study methods to help you prepare. Get an overview of all the domains tested on the PMP certification exam [five Project Management Process Groups and ten Knowledge Areas recognized in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), including questions on professional responsibility.
Apply your learning to:
At the end of the course the participants will have learned to:
- prepare for the PMP® Certificate exam
- identify personal knowledge gaps and define areas to focus study on
- develop a personalized study plan
- develop a personal list of examination tips, tricks, techniques and activities to help retain information.
UBC ROBSON SQUARE
5 DAYS, 35 HOURS
Tuition & Fees
Regular Program Required Courses
- The following sequence is recommended:
Program curriculum may be subject to change.