Become more Marketable
Led by our expert instructor, our 35-hour Live Online/Blended course provides a structured review of the key test domains and required knowledge to pass the rigorous PMP certification exam. This course is designed for Project Managers who are planning on writing the PMP exam in the next few months and meeting the eligibility criteria set by the Project Management Institute. The course fee includes a digital version of the PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep courseware, supplementary handouts, and access to practice exam questions.
- Gain in-depth coverage of the three test domains outlined in the exam syllabus, People, Process, and Business Environment, including questions on professional responsibility.
- Identify the primary content areas and structure of the PMP exam.
- Describe the key project management concepts.
- Solidify your exam taking techniques.
- Develop an effective study plan.
- Gain insight on the value of completing the PMP exam process to become a certified Professional Project Manager.
Jun 30 - Jul 8, 2022Blended
Sep 6 - Oct 28, 2022Live Online
Nov 1 - Dec 3, 2022Blended
Jun 30 - Jul 8, 2022 | Blended | $1,995
Mandatory In-person Sessions:
- Tue Jul 5, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Wed Jul 6, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Thu Jul 7, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Fri Jul 8, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
Sep 6 - Oct 28, 2022 | Live Online | $1,995
Sep 6, 2022
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- 7 Fridays Sep 9, 16, 23 & Oct 7, 14, 21 & 28, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- No class Sep 30
Nov 1 - Dec 3, 2022 | Blended | $1,995
Mandatory In-person Sessions
- 4 Saturdays, Nov 5 - Dec 3, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- No class Nov 12