Become more Marketable
Led by our expert instructor, our 35-hour Live Online/Blended course provides a structured review of the key test domains and required knowledge to pass the rigorous PMP certification exam. This course is designed for Project Managers who are planning on writing the PMP exam in the next few months and meeting the eligibility criteria set by the Project Management Institute. The course fee includes a digital version of the PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep courseware, supplementary handouts, and access to practice exam questions.
- Gain in-depth coverage of the three test domains outlined in the exam syllabus, People, Process, and Business Environment, including questions on professional responsibility.
- Identify the primary content areas and structure of the PMP exam.
- Describe the key project management concepts.
- Solidify your exam taking techniques.
- Develop an effective study plan.
- Gain insight on the value of completing the PMP exam process to become a certified Professional Project Manager.
UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies is a PMI® Authorized Training Partner.
According to data collected by the PMI since January 2021, students attending PMP Authorized Training Partner programs are passing at a higher rate.
Sep 6 - Oct 28, 2022IL702 F22 VLive Online$1,995
Nov 1 - Dec 3, 2022IL702 F22 ABlended$1,995
Jan 17 - Mar 3, 2023IL702 W23 VLive Online$1,995
Sep 6 - Oct 28, 2022 | Live Online | $1,995
Sep 6, 2022
Mandatory Live Online Sessions
- 7 Fridays Sep 9, 16, 23 & Oct 7, 14, 21 & 28, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- No class Sep 30
Nov 1 - Dec 3, 2022 | Blended | $1,995
Mandatory In-person Sessions
- 4 Saturdays, Nov 5 - Dec 3, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- No class Nov 12
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Authorized Training Partner seal are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.