The PMI Canadian West Coast Chapter (PMI CWCC) in collaboration with UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies (UBC Sauder CBS) will be awarding five, $500 scholarships in course-fee credit to eligible PMI Global and CWCC members. Successful candidates will be awarded a $500 course-fee refund upon completion of their course, meeting minimum passing requirements of a grade of 60% or more and participating in mandatory virtual classes, as required. The PMI CWCC scholarship will be awarded to 5 individuals who best qualify for the scholarship based on the criteria below, this Fall 2020 term, for UBC Sauder CBS courses offered between September 9 and December 31, 2020.
New and current UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies students may apply for the PMI CWCC Scholarship.
- Must be a PMI Global and PMI CWCC member in good standing to qualify
- Volunteer work with the chapter will be given preference
- Eligible for any of the courses that are part of the following programs:
- PMI CWCC Scholarship application form – With all sections completed prior to the deadline:
- Monday, September 30, 2020 – September - December 2020 classes
- Covering letter
- In your covering letter, please provide a brief explanation of your reason for wanting to receive a PMI CWCC scholarship, and what course (from the above-listed programs) you are hoping to pursue.