CFA® Exam Prep Info Session - Exploring Private Capital and more!
As a CFA candidate looking to broaden your knowledge and explore new horizons, this session, led by award-winning instructor and highly experienced CFA charterholder Darren Degraaf, CFA, MAFM, CPA (not in public practice), PRM, will equip you with the insights and expertise to navigate the world of private capital effectively and hopefully pick up a few "tips n tricks" to help you perform even better on game day.
BCom (UBC), MAFM (DeVry), CFA, PRM
During this session, we will cover:
• The fundamentals of private capital and its role in the financial landscape.
• Investment strategies and opportunities within the private capital space.
• Key considerations and risks associated with private capital investments.
• How private capital impacts portfolio management and diversification.
• Information on the UBC CFA Exam Bootcamps