At a Glance
Discover how mobile and social media analytics can drive higher profits, improve the customer experience, and create measurable value to your organization. Drawing extensively from case studies and practical applications, explore the key concepts, techniques and practices of mobile and social media analytics, and how you can successfully promote the use of mobile and social media analytics within your organization.
This elective course is recommended after taking the first three required courses in the Associate Certificate in Data and Marketing Analytics program.
Curriculum topics include:
- Foundational mobile and social media analytics terminology and concepts
- The core components of mobile and social media analytics
- Social media analytics tools and platforms
- Mobile websites vs. mobile apps
- Mobile SEO, ads, and ad network analytics
- Geo-location and SMS campaign analytics
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe key mobile and social media analytics, key terms and how they are used
- Develop mobile and social media key performance indicators (KPIs) that are aligned with your mission and organizational objectives
- Analyze and optimize mobile app, mobile website, and social media analytics
- Understand the difference between app and web data collection methods
- Explore key mobile and social media tools and diagnostics
Curriculum is subject to change.