Identify the critical metrics to assess and achieve greater ROI for marketing initiatives. Evaluate the impact of campaign results and explore methodologies for tracking the impact of online channels such as email, paid search (pay-per-click), organic search (higher page ranking in search engines) and social/PR assets like display ads. Get an overview of technologies and online research tools with an emphasis on campaign measurement and testing.
Course topics include:
- Using web analytics to optimize paid search campaigns and affiliate programs
- Evaluating campaign results and achieving greater return on investment for online marketing initiatives Optimizing display ad campaigns
- Measuring offline drive to websites.
- Applying brand tracking methods
- Understanding what can be tracked and measured for online campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign processes
Note: We recommend taking Introduction to Web Analytics (IV201) prior to this course.
Digital Analytics Association Members qualify for a special member rate of $640 CAD. Enter the associated coupon code from the membership section of the Digital Analytics Association website to receive this discount.
This course can be applied to the Certificate in Digital Analytics.
This course is 100% online. Our online courses are structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage in and interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online tutor – an industry professional. Tutors facilitate the learning throughout the course and are available to provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content. Courses are delivered online over approximately six weeks and involve an average of six-to-ten hours of study per week.
Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered participants containing instructions on how to access the online course.