Constraints, disruptions caused by unplanned activities, lack of communication and transparency between team members, and excessive workloads often hinder an organizations’ success. Learn how Kanban, a universal process visualization and improvement framework, enables you to reduce bottlenecks allowing you and your team to deliver services and products to your customers more efficiently. Kanban is a process that gradually improves all facets of business from sales and marketing to development and finance across industries including healthcare, education, finance and tech for team members, managers, and business owners.
- Describe the 6 key principles of Kanban and how they work together.
- Create a Kanban board to visualize workflow.
- Explain the differences between lead time and cycle time, and the lure of one-piece flow.
- Identify how to alleviate bottlenecks in your process.
Jul 11 - Aug 2, 2022 | Live Online | $995
Jul 11, 2022
Mandatory Live Online Sessions:
- Sat Jul 16, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Jul 23, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PT)