Digital disruption has changed the way we recognize ROI in today's digital world. Digital ROI uses both left- and right-brain thinking to create positive return on value (ROV). Examine how digital business models disrupt traditional value chains, and apply a digital SWOT analysis that evaluates the customer-centric experience, touch points and feedback loop. Identify and interpret signs of disruptive change, and build digital solutions while optimizing your organization's digital ROI.
Curriculum topics include:
- The changing landscape of ROI and the customer experience
- Disruptive forces and new business model
- A digital SWOT: looking internally and externally
- The customer journey and supporting metrics
- Rethinking and optimizing your ROI
Note: We recommend taking Strategic Thinking in the Digital Context (IU200) prior to this course.
This course can be applied to the UBC Certificate in Digital Strategy.
The format of this course is 100% online. Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered students containing instructions on how to access the online Learning Management System.