Create an organizational culture where digital can thrive by becoming both change and innovation agent, and pitch your vision while balancing both stakeholder resistance and influence. Define your current vs. future state and build a digital maturity model that identifies gaps and drives your organization forward. Develop digital talent that is high-performing, social, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial. Discover how governance supports an organization’s digital ecosystem, whether within the organization or in the marketplace.
Curriculum topics include:
- The organizational digital ecosystem
- The role of “digital” innovation and change agent
- A digital readiness audit
- Building a digital maturity model
- Conducting a gap analysis: current vs. future state
- Resource planning: HR, financial, operations, technology
- Digital HR and talent: recruitment, mentoring and/or outsourcing
- The social organization and culture
- Digital governance
Note: We recommend taking Strategic Thinking in the Digital Context (IU200) prior to this course.
This course can be applied to the UBC Certificate in Digital Strategy.
This course is 100% online. Our online courses are structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage in and interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online tutor – an industry professional. Tutors facilitate the learning throughout the course and are available to provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content. Courses are delivered online over approximately six weeks and involve an average of six-to-ten hours of study per week.
Prior to 4pm PST on the start date of the course, an email will be sent to all registered participants containing instructions on how to access the online course.