Effective communication skills promote cooperation, productivity, and teamwork. As a Business Analyst, you are required to interact with a variety of internal, external, technical, and non-technical stakeholders. This course focuses on best practices for written, visual, and non-verbal communication and interactions to build successful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Identify your audience and apply communication best practices to various stakeholder groups.
- Construct clear, concise, and compelling documents that are accessible and understandable to non-technical audiences.
- Develop effective visuals that convey key messaging in a memorable way.
- Create presentations that engage your audience.
- Build listening, active listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills through awareness and practice.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
Jan 9 - Feb 18, 2024 | Online | $1,250
Optional Attendance - Live online webinars will be held on:
- Wed Jan 11-Feb 15, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (PT)
- Sat Jan 14-Feb 18, 10:30 am - 11:30 am (PT)
May 7 - Jun 17, 2024 | Online | $1,250
A blend of in-person instructor-led sessions and live online class activities, combined with self-paced learning.
Real-time instructor-led interactions through scheduled live online sessions, combined with self-paced learning.
Self-paced learning following a pre-scheduled assessment timeline including opportunities to collaborate with instructors and classmates in real-time.