Effective communication skills promote cooperation, productivity, and teamwork. As a Business Analyst, you are required to interact with a variety of internal, external, technical, and non-technical stakeholders. This course focuses on best practices for written, visual, and non-verbal communication and interactions to build successful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Identify your audience and apply communication best practices to various stakeholder groups.
- Construct clear, concise, and compelling documents that are accessible and understandable to non-technical audiences.
- Develop effective visuals that convey key messaging in a memorable way.
- Create presentations that engage your audience.
- Build listening, active listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills through awareness and practice.
Applies to the following Certificate(s)
May 2 - Jun 12, 2023 | Online | $1,250
In-person with instructors and classmates combined with self-paced instruction
Online classroom-style interaction in real time combined with self-paced instruction
Self-paced learning with flexibility to collaborate