In this highly interactive course, you will discover how to apply Agile concepts and frameworks to marketing campaigns and projects to create value-driven delivery. Gain a greater understanding of the various Agile roles and responsibilities including Product Owner and Facilitator and learn how to build high performing Agile marketing teams.
Who Should Attend
Designed for early- to mid-career professionals with marketing experience working in digital marketing/analytics, communications, web/media production, creative/UX design, or product marketing management in organizations considering, or in the process of, adopting Agile methods.
- Identify and apply the characteristics of Agile to implement value-driven delivery in marketing projects
- Explain how the most common Agile frameworks used today can be adapted by your organization
- Differentiate between Product Owner and team roles and responsibilities in an Agile environment
- Apply Agile principles to create high performing, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate how a Product Owner can support and measure project success
Applies to the following Certificate(s) as a course substitution
Please check back later for upcoming offerings of this course.