Click here to view a tutorial on how to apply for a UBC Staff Tuition Waiver (it only takes 2 minutes).
UBC Employee Tuition Fee Benefit
Most UBC employee groups are eligible for tuition fee waivers offset the cost of most UBC Sauder CBS courses. Please visit the UBC Finance Tuition Fee Benefit website for information on eligibility and instructions on how to use your tuition fee benefit to take part in UBC Sauder Continuing Business Studies courses. Since tuition fee benefits for UBC faculty and staff may differ depending on your employee group, please visit the UBC Human Resources Benefits website for information on your eligibility. You must submit your tuition waiver prior to registering for a course.
Eligible Sauder Continuing Business Studies programs and courses for tuition waivers include:
- Agile Leadership (online and blended delivery options)
- Business Analysis (online delivery)
- Change Management (online and blended delivery options)
- Project Management and PMP Exam Prep (online and in-class delivery options)
- Test Prep – GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, CFA, PMP (online and in-class delivery options)